SUPER SMASH RPG Index du Forum -> Le monde du mal -> Norfair -> HD?The Real#^World S03e14

Auteur Message
tamykcham

Masculin
Points d'expérience: 1 034
Moyenne de points: 8,27

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 10:09 (2016) Sujet du message: HD?The Real#^World S03e14 Répondre en citant

The Real World S03e14 > shorl.com/rahakydebreti

The Real World S03e14, 2pac the greatest hits

10cf746e54
All rights reserved.REDDIT and the ALIEN Logo are registered trademarks of reddit inc. 3 Share this post Link to post Member rab01 March 30 Because in the TV show, as opposed to the movies, it is shown as being an American operation that appeared to interact with foreign agencies on an "ad-hoc friendly cooperation basis" rather than on an "official this is our turf basis." Also, the war with hydra in the TV show appeared to have them being raked over the coals by the American Government and treated as an American problem. They spy on the meeting, and Blake appears to be present. Imo that's the purpose that fiction/narrative serves -- and it's cool imo that it serves that purpose within the show as well as outside of it. We will probably be teased with the possibility of her going full scale Inhuman superiority 2 Share this post Link to post Member Enigma X March 30 I agree with Mac on the whole roundup issue but would not classify Daisy's reasoning as being that of Magneto's or even Jemma's. I loved that Mac immediately told her off for it, and even Fitz got a "ugh" look on his face when she was interrogating that guy. And Dean wants to get out of the deal but Sam will drop dead if that happens cue the bravado. That's an interesting observation. 4 Share this post Link to post Member Senna March 30 I legit squealed when Mack christened his contraption a "shotgun axe." (But I still won't be satisfied until he gets a proper one.) Also, have we ever learned his full name before? Is Alfie short for Alfred?! His little brother was a bit annoying. 0 Share this post Link to post Member rab01 March 30 I should mention that I liked this episode and I generally have enjoyed the show since they stopped treading water waiting for Winter Soldier.

I wish I understood how the monster fed on some of those people though, since he wasn't in their presence when they killed themselves. I wanted to see more of Blake's one-sided flirting with May. And, of course, Lincoln is boring blank slate. As far back as Sin City, Dean's terror was written all over his face even as his words lied. Surely he knows Daisy and Mack well enough now not to be quite so, Im talking with idiots, around them? And talking of Fitz, how the hell did he not get some serious frost burn when Daisy sprayed him with liquid nitrogen to remove thenitramene? Sorry, but we really did miss Bobbi and Hunters inane banter. Anyway, I don't think that he actually *expects* life to follow the script, and tbh I think it freaks him out when it seems like it's hewing too closely to it because he knows that reality doesn't work that way (this is why I like Exile on Main Street, I think that's what was happening in that episode) . He constantly lets his emotions get in the way of his job. Sockshare > The Real World Season 3 Episode 14 (1994) Home Movies TV Shows Help Advanced Search Action Animation Comedy Crime Documentary Drama Family Horror Romance Sci-Fi Thriller Featured Rating Popular New Releases Latest Added Episode 13 ( Season 3 See All 641 Episodes ) Episode 15 Video Links/Sources Watch The Real World S03E14 on: HD Sponsor 7244 views 100% said work hulu.com 2 views 100% said work Episode Title: Old Fish, New Fish Description: The Real World: Puck reappears in this episode as he calls the group to invite them to a party.

slumber party sunnycross edge ps3harry potter och fngenthe challenge s01windows 7 ultimate x86windows 7 ultimate activatorblack and whitejo dee messina burncolbert report the daily showchicago fire s01e15 720 dimension
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 10:09 (2016) Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet SUPER SMASH RPG Index du Forum -> Norfair Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Traduction par : phpBB-fr.com